KMA was fortunate to have been able to send six people to SPC 2011 in Anaheim, CA last month, and although we've done our share of blogging and presenting about it, we're most pleased to present this week's in-person event for our clients and prospects: a half-day recap of the conference highlights, presented by colleagues as follows:
- Amy Talhouk summarizing the best of Project Server and SharePoint
- Deanne Damato discussing what's new in InfoPath and workflows
- Karina Vatynskaya joining special guest, Microsoft's Chris Bortlik to discuss patterns and practices in SharePoint adoption
- Derek Cash-Peterson reviewing what we learned about SharePoint for external-facing (extranet and WWW) sites
- Distinguished KMA alumnus and special guest, Quest Software's Chris McNulty demonstrating new capabilities of SQL Server 2012 and PowerView (nee Denali and Crescent, respectively)
I'll be anchoring this shindig and reviewing how organizations are driving productivity via SharePoint's social capabilities.
We look forward to delivering a crisp rendition of SPC, somehow distilling highlights from 5 days worth of content into 3.5 hours. Buckle up -- we're gonna move fast!